Fort Smith Convention & Visitors Bureau
As the official destination marketing organization for Fort Smith, the Fort Smith Convention & Visitors Bureau is the primary provider of the city’s tourism information, as well as convention, meeting and event planning help.
The offices are housed in Miss Laura’s Visitor Center at 2 North B Street in downtown Fort Smith. Miss Laura’s Social Club was the crown jewel of Fort Smith’s once-legal red-light district at the turn of the century, and it was the first former bordello to be placed on the National Register of Historic Places. The beautifully restored building is now Fort Smith's official visitor center. Stop by the Visitor Center for guided tours of Miss Laura’s and pick up brochures and complete information on Fort Smith hotels, dining, shopping, events, exhibits, activities and many unique attractions while you’re there.
For assistance with planning your trip to Fort Smith, call the Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800-637-1477 or 479-783-8888 or visit www.fortsmith.org. Check out our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube sites as well!
Fort Smith Convention Center
The Fort Smith Convention Center continues to serve our guests with superior service. From the open, contemporary layout of the Pre-Function Areas to the Exhibition Spaces, Meeting Rooms and Performing Arts Center, The Fort Smith Convention Center represents a refreshing environment for any convention, meeting or event. Meeting & Event Planners have long selected Fort Smith for its convenient facilities, excellent accommodations, historical attractions, most importantly, our long history of hosting meetings and our commitment to service! Check our calendar of events or Facebook page for concerts and events held throughout the year! Follow us on our Twitter and Instagram sites as well!
- 40,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space
- Concert/theater seating up to 4,800+ attendance
- Classroom seating up to 2,500 attendance
- Banquet seating up to 2,500 attendance
- 8 meeting rooms of various sizes
- Amphitheatre & spacious courtyard
- State-of-the-art 1,331-seat Arkansas Best Performing Arts Center, home of the Fort Smith Symphony orchestra &
University of Arkansas Season of Entertainment series
- Conveniently adjacent to the Holiday Inn City Center & Courtyard by
Marriott in downtown Fort Smith
- Walking distance to the Fort Smith National Historic Site, Fort Smith Museum of History and Fort Smith Trolley Museum, Fort Smith National Cemetery and to 12 blocks of unique local shopping and dining along historic downtown Fort Smith's Garrison Avenue
- 5 miles to the Fort Smith Regional Airport
- 4 miles to I-540
- 9 miles to I-40